The controller of personal data is ALV Capital odštěpný závod, Belgická 115/40, 120 00 PRAHA 2, VAT: CZ686084509 , ID: 17433932 (hereinafter referred to as “Rossopomodoro.cz“).
By providing us with your personal data, you consent to the processing and management of the data provided for the purposes and under the conditions set out below. All your personal data that we receive from you will be collected, stored and used in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data, (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, as well as in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, as well as the relevant standards of the European Union, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Personal data is information that can identify you as a living individual, either on its own or in conjunction with other information we have or may have.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- information you provide to us by accessing the Website;
- the information you provide by filling in the order form associated with your purchase in the e-shop(https://rossopomodoro.cz/objednavka);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- detailed information about your visits to the Website and the resources you have accessed.
site or by completing the order form associated with the purchase in the e-shop.
Your personal data
The information we ask for may include:
- name and surname;
- permanent address, city, postcode / mailing address;
- e-mail address;
- mobile phone number, work phone number;
- method of payment, bank connection;
- other information relating to your identification;
- and the information provided in any “free text” field on the Website or on the order form (i.e. blank spaces where you can freely enter comments).
This list is not exhaustive and may be updated.
Where we store your personal data
Your personal data may be stored on secure servers in the European Union. Personal data is collected, processed and stored exclusively in the Czech Republic and is not and will not be transferred to third parties.
For what purpose we process your personal data
- To ensure the most effective way of presenting the content of our Websites
- To negotiate the conclusion or amendment of a contract
- To ensure the performance of the contract we enter into together
- To keep business and statistical records
- To send you direct marketing by electronic means (email) about products and services (only if we have your consent).
Your personal data may be used for direct marketing purposes if we obtain your consent to use it for that purpose. For the purpose of using personal data for direct marketing, i.e. sending commercial communications by electronic means (e-mail), we will ask you for your consent to receive them and always allow you to unsubscribe from them. Each time you are asked to fill in an order form, look for the box where you can click on the sign to indicate whether you wish to allow your personal data to be processed for marketing purposes.
Data management time
Personal data is retained for a period of 5 years from the date you submitted your personal data to us via the Website or the order form associated with your purchase in the e-shop, and in the event that you enter into any contract with us and/or use our services, the retention period is for the duration of the contract and/or the use of our services and for an additional period of 10 years.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. You acknowledge that the personal data you provide to us will be managed in a systematic and automated manner using automated and any other information system tools.
Provision of your personal data
We may provide your personal information to other companies that we engage to help us with our activities, such as. companies providing transport and delivery of the products you have purchased. We may also transfer your personal data to third parties where we are under a duty to provide or share your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
Rights of data subjects
When collecting, processing and storing your personal data, Rossopomodoro.cz takes full care to protect your rights as they arise from the relevant provisions of law. In connection with the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the rights specified below, which you may exercise at your discretion.
- Right of access to your personal data
- Right to rectification of personal data
- Right to erasure (the so-called “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data
- The right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to
- the customer’s specific situation
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time
- The right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data with the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
If you believe or discover that we are processing your personal data in a way that is contrary to the protection of your private and personal life or in breach of applicable law, in particular if your personal data is inaccurate with regard to the purpose of its processing, you may request us to complete, correct, block or destroy your personal data. You may withdraw your consent at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to ALV Capital, Belgická 115/40 PRAHA 2 – VINOHRADY, 120 00 PRAHA 2. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
Links to other websites
We have the ability to collect information about cookies on the user’s end device and other similar technologies such as local browser data storage or help. A cookie is a small text file that the browser stores on the user’s end device. Cookies often contain an anonymous, unique identifier that allows us to identify and count the browsers that visit our site. Cookies also allow us to collect information about how and when the Services are used: for example, which page the user accessed our Services from, when and what the web user is viewing on our Websites, which browser the user is using, what screen resolution, what operating system, what the IP address of the user’s terminal is, and the serial number. Cookies do not move on the network themselves, they are only assigned to the user’s terminal by the website that the user loads. Cookies can only be read and used later by the server that sent them. Cookies and similar technologies do not damage the user’s terminal or files, nor can they be used to run programs or spread viruses. Users cannot be identified by cookies or other technologies alone and our Website cannot know, for example. the user’s email address, unless the user has provided it to us. Subject to the privacy laws and privacy policies of each service, information received from cookies and other similar technologies may be combined with any other information obtained from the user by other means.
Why are cookies used?
ALV Capital spin-off plant
115/40 Belgian 115/40
PRAGUE 2 – VINOHRADY, 120 00 PRAGUE 2
Prague, 23. 3. 2023